Brad Grey-USBT Founder

About Forums Introduce Yourself Brad Grey-USBT Founder

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brad Grey
    Keymaster

Hello,
    My name is Brad Grey. I have been teaching for 8 years and am going into my 9th year. I have experience teaching in two different states. I taught in the metropolitan D.C. area for 6 years and currently teach in PA. Though my experiences have been heavily in Biology/AP Biology I have also taught: Biomedical Science, Astronomy, Environmental Science, Chemistry and STEM. If you have been following me you know that I wanted to create this community to help teachers like you by saving you time and allowing you to focus on all of the other things you have to do. When I received my masters degree in curriculum and instruction I decided to take action and create this community. I has been a long road to get it to where it is today. I really hope you enjoy the curriculum. If you find any errors please inform me and they will be fixed as soon as possible. I am so glad you are a part of this community. Please share in the community your experiences with the curriculum, challenges, things you did not like and why, things you love and why! Share worksheets you modify so other can use them to! Let the school year begin!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We Help Teachers Save Time, Engage Students and Love Teaching